BioPhotonic Therapy (BPT) does the following things:
- Kills viruses, bacteria and fungal growth in the blood.
- Supercharges the immune system.
- Improves circulation.
- Oxygenates tissues.
- Provides a balancing effect (homeostasis).
- Reduces tissue pain.
- Increases body tolerance towards radiation or chemotherapy.
- Provides cardiovascular protection through increased metabolism of cholesterol, uric acid and glucose.
- Provides anti-inflammatory effects.
- Possesses powerful anti-infection properties.
- Causes a detoxification effect by deactivating both snake venoms and bacterial toxins.
- Stimulates the production of red blood cells.
- Improves the flow and properties of the blood.
- Increases phagocytosis (white blood cell activity).
- Becomes an adjunctive cancer treatment.
- Balances the body’s alkalinity.
- Increases intracellular antioxidants.
- Neutralizes free radicals.
- Balances calcium phosphorous.
- Immunizes the body against disease.
- Activates steroid hormones.
- Provides a positive effect on the autonomic nervous system.
- Stimulates corticosteroid production.
- Causes a reduction in atherosclerotic plaque to mitigate arterial disease.