- We recommend our patients drink at least 12-20 ounces of water an hour or so prior to their treatment. Also, taking an aspirin may help in allowing the blood to flow more easily.
- After a treatment, we request our patients assist their bodies in eliminating toxins that will be flushed by this therapy by drinking 6 to 8 glasses of pure or filtered water daily, primarily between meals.
AMOUNT OF BIOPHOTONIC THERAPY
- Treatments may be more effective if patients do not take any antioxidant supplements on the day of and the day after the BPT treatment.
- Antibiotics should not be taken during the course of BPT treatments, unless under the direct supervision of a doctor because they may be photosensitizing.
- Patients should avoid strenuous exercise for at least 2 hours following each BPT treatment.
- Sulpha drugs should be allowed a “washout” period of 3-5 days before a BPT treatment and not used for 7 days after a treatment. In this regard, please discuss with us prior to scheduling a treatment.
- The number of treatments needed is determined by variables such as the state of health of the patient’s immune system, length of time the patient has been ill and the severity of the disease being treated.
- Acute infectious conditions typically will be treated with one treatment daily or every other day until the conditions improve or are resolved.
- Chronic conditions are treated on a variable schedule, but a typical pattern of treatment would be one treatment two times per week for three weeks and then one treatment weekly for four weeks.
NUMBER OF BPT TREATMENTS
- For Infections, Flu and Allergies, we recommend 3-4 treatments..
- For Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Shingles and Asthma, we recommend 5-6 treatments.
- For Hepatitis C, Autoimmune Diseases, Cancer and MS, we recommend 8-10 treatments.
- For preventive therapy, we recommend treatments every 2-3 months for a pro-active stimulation and balancing of the immune system.